Friday, September 19, 2008

roooomies!!!

My Roomates... Lets get one thing straight first off, i live off campus..i don't know dorm names or where any are located...i live at boardwalk at dewberry landing..its alright to a certain extent.. everything breaks... EVERYTHING!!!!i would definitely recommend not living here!my main issue is my roomates..my FIRST set of roomates apparently didn't work out because i did note them as the first..they hated me! i was living with 2 sisters and the older sisters best friend! all of which had serious boyfriends that i think 2 of which might have been on the not so straight path..and all 6 of them adored each other!well here comes dani.. not knowing any of them.. they ignored me.. they cooked big dinners and never invited me.. they chose where i put my kitchen stuff for me.. and they suggested a new boyfriend and a new job!!!!excuse me but just because my boyfriend is an actual man not a lil sissy boy and i do like to have fun every now and then doesn't mean i'm satan.. i can drink if i want to i can work at a bar if i want to and my boyfriend is allowed to be 5 years older than me!!! they had the nerve to call security on my boyfriend, who they knew was staying with me, while i was at work...come on grow up!!!!!ugh!! i have so many adjectives flying throughout my mind about those ppl that are way to vulgar to be typing on a class assignment!!!!last said about them... i'm so wonderfully glad you are out of my freaking life!!!!my NEW roomates!!!ever heard that expression girls just wanna have fun!!well it constantly goes down in my apartment now! i love these girls and they love me.. and we are all pretty good students! my oldest one even helps me with my school work and gives me advice! i'm so lucky to be living with them!! by the way they all can cook!!!!!!!oh yeah they like the boyfriend too!!!awesomeness!!!!!!future mental note... meet your roomates before you move in with them!!! it could cost you 200 dollars and a bit of insanity.
peace.dani.
draft

No comments: