Friday, October 17, 2008

The Soon to be Future

I have a very very best friend from picayune. Her name is niki wimbrow. We've been friends for 14 years now. I met her when i was 4 or 5. My parents worked with her parents, so it was a destined friendship.
In December, she is moving up to hattiesburg!!!! I'm so excited! I haven't made any real friends at this school, so to have my bestie move up here is so awesome! What's even better is....
WE'RE GOING TO LIVE TOGETHER!!!!!!!! we are going to have so much fun together! we never really fight either! hopefully it'll stay that way lol but i think it will.
She came up not to long ago in fact. we spent the whole day together looking at halloween costumes.. then we looked at apartments. everything i liked she liked. sometimes it amazes me that i still have her as a friend. these days girls aren't the easiest people to be friends with. we did get into one big fight, and it caused us not to be friends for almost half a year.. it was horrible! i was so upset! come to find out she was too.. we made up like three times :) we both felt so bad about what we did to each other.
now we're together as much as possible! duh we're best friends!!!
she's coming up monday to come hang out with me!
well i don't have much time or much more to say so i'm just going to end it at this...
NIKI WIMBROW AND DANIELLE RODRIGUEZ BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!


PEACE!

No comments: