Friday, October 24, 2008

Hmmm..

Today i'm not really sure what i want to write about. I've been sick since wednesday, and my mind is completely blank..

The weather outside is so horrible! I feel like I live in a freezing cold water puddle. Its digusting.. I hate it.. today is one of those days I just want to move back home and lay in my old bed :( I miss waking up to my loving puppy laying at the end of my bed waiting for me to get up and take her for a stroll.. I miss my mom making me breakfast and kissing me good bye for the day. I hate that I can't see my niece every single day of her life.. I want to be there so bad for all the new things she discovers and the funny situations she concures. I want to be there for my sister. She's a new mom with a not so great husband. Plus she attends Paul Mitchell Hair School. Right now is not the easiest time for her. I might be her little sister, but I was the one who gave her all the advice she needed, and I'm the one who cheered her up at hte end of the day. I was also the only one who could sit there and actually listen to every single word she had to say. I was my mom's little helper. I cleaned every day and cooked every night. My mom was always busy taking care of my dad who is now recovering from colon cancer. She probably misses me so much more than anyone else. Half the time I call everyone is eating cearel for dinner or easy mac. When I actually have time to visit home, I clean the whole time I'm there. MY DAD! He was so sick for a while, and he almost didn't make it. So everyday could be a possible down right depressing day for him. It worries me all the time. I just wish I could at least visit him for five mintues everyday! Just to make sure he knows that I care so much about him! I miss my family so much and I love them so much more..

I know that it is a part of growing up, but I do not like it. I wish I didn't have to go through with it.. I might even move to a community college so I can be closer to home and closer to my family.

You can call me weak but I don't care.. I can't stand not being around them.

PEACE!
DANI

No comments: