Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dumb girls.. we aren't in high school anymore

Going through high school, you find yourself involved in so much crazy drama! It is an absolute ridiculous scene! My senior year I found myself not involved in drama.. I was so thankful. I was about to be in college where everyone is mature and drama is what you do if you are interested in thearte..

I WAS DEFINITELY WRONG!!!

I have seen so much drama at this school, at my work, and definitely within "my friends". At school, girls call you a trick or skank for making guy friends. Just because a guy is a girl's friend does not mean they are sleeping together. It is proven that guys and girls can be just friends. Another thing... stop being jealous! It makes you ugly.
At work, someone is always up to starting something dumb. Ugh so and so took my table, omg she made so much money wonder what she's doing.. omg so and so won't pick my shift up! Dumb girls all around! If someone takes your table go tell them not me! I can't do anything about it, and I will not say anything either. You are wasting time yapping to me.
When a girl is prettier than you and is a better waitress, it doesn't mean she is giving out her number or flirting.. It means her costumers enjoy looking at her more than looking at you! Plus, she probably is a better waitress than you....
What gets me the most!! They allow us to ask off 2 weeks ahead of time.. ask off if you want off.. it is not anyone elses responsibilty to pick up your shifts, so don't sit there saying negative things about that person!
UGH and stupid girls who pretend to be your friend!!!!
If you don't like me or if you like my boyfriend.. how about you don't even pretend to be my friend! You are just getting your self into more trouble...
And don't think that I forget or forgive!!!!

I JUST WISH THESE DUMB GIRLS WOULD JUST GROW UP!!! WE AREN'T IN HIGH SCHOOL ANYMORE!!!!!!

No comments: